Designed to inspire your students! Professional schemes of work and resources for KS3 drama teaching.
Our drama units
- are creative, imaginative and original
- meet with the latest curriculum requirements
- come complete with all music, film and literature resources
- are designed to help you inspire your students
- are easy to use and can be downloaded instantly
If you’re looking for new ideas, need to build a portfolio of drama resources quickly or just want to save time then our drama lesson plans are for you. Each scheme of work contains 6 drama lesson plans along with all supporting drama resources and can be used straight away. Developed by drama teaching specialists the materials can be used in your teaching and documentation too.
Suspenseful drama based on the macabre Edgar Allan Poe classic (Year 9)
One night over dinner the Earl is found dead. A classic whodunnit? (Year 8)
Physical drama based on the tales of Pirates and lost treasure (Year 7)
Learn mime using the magic of Charlie Chaplin and The Kid (Year 7)